PewDiePie Headphones: What Headphones Does He Use 2021 [Myth Solved]
Below is the comparison table of PewDiePie headphones. Check it for more details.
|Nari Ultimate Gaming Headset||4.1||PS4, Switch, Mobile, and PC|
|Kraken Ultralight Gaming Headphone||4.2||PS4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, Mac, and PC|
|Kraken Kitty Gaming Headset||4.5||PS4, Xbox, and PC|
PewDiePie is in charge of the most viewed channel on YouTube, with more than 105 million subscribers to his gaming stream.
This YouTube star has a serious headphone collection. It is understandable that people are interested in what headphones PewDiePie uses. So, we have put together a list of the most noted PewDiePie headphones that we have encountered yet.
You may also like: 10 Most Comfortable Gaming Headsets
- Part 1: What Headphones Does PewDiePie Use
- Part 2: How Much is PewDiePie Headphones
- Part 3: Is PewDiePie Sponsored by Razer
Part 1: What Headphones Does PewDiePie Use?
We sorted them out by category to make it a little easier. Here are a few points that you need to know when you choose suitable headphones.
- What do you do with a headphone: Different scenarios need different headphones. If you are a gamer, then the PewDiePie headphone is the best for you. However, if you buy a kid headphone, then an anime headphone is more suitable.
- Quality: Everyone wants high-quality headphones. That’s for sure. High quality also means you need to spend more money. You need to consider the budget.
- Wireless: Do you need wireless headphones? If you want to have a better user experience, a wireless headphone is the best, which means you won’t need to worry about the tangling wires.
1 Razer Nari Ultimate Gaming Headset – Most Used
Image credit: Amazon
By far, the most used are the PewDiePie Razer headphones. This headset is wireless, and supports surround sound gaming. It has a retractable mic with a super smooth motion and is only available in limited edition format.
If you don’t pick up a pair of them soon, you might well miss out. These are pro PewDiePie headphones that have been made by the NPD Group, the best-sellers of gaming paraphernalia.
The Razer Nari set adapt perfectly to fit your head so you won’t get pressure pains after a few hours of gaming.
They are also highly functional with all types of devices – from PC right through to the newest consoles.
They provide some of the best audio in the business. These are the PewDiePie Razer headphones everyone talks about, and everyone wants.
Features of the Razer Nari Ultimate Gaming PewDiePie Headset
This PewDiePie headphone set includes a number of unique features.
- User-Friendly: First up is the Razer Hypersense Haptic Feedback for Unparalleled Immersion, so you can entirely focus on your screen. They combined this with an automatically adjusting headband with a retractable mic to make for a pleasant headset.
- Audio: They also come with audio adjustment, game/chat balance, and sound isolation.
- compatibility: These PewDiePie Razer headphones have ultra-compatibility with PC, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Mobile Devices – but not Xbox.
- Color: To top it all off, they make more than 16 million color combinations through personalization with Razer Chroma. What you end up with is a beautiful headset that PewDiePie would be crazy not to love.
- The PewDiePie Razer headphones create an immersive in-game, music, or film experience.
- They are comparable with almost everything
- Haptics allow a vibration through the headphone as you experience, which means that sounds are shaped and transferred as well as heard.
- This particular model works with everything except Xbox. They have a separate version for that console.
- You can’t control bass from the headset. You have to go through the computer. This minor flaw shows you how much we are picking holes in an otherwise solid all-around PewDiePie headset.
2 Razer Kraken X USB Ultralight Gaming Headset – Compact Choice
Image credit: Amazon Razer
For those that prefer compact, responsive, bendable technology, the Kraken ultralight headset is a great starting point.
They are lightweight for ease of carrying around all day but still retain the surround sound potential. Primarily these are for PC gaming, so they are missing the compatibility of the previous PewDiePie headset.
Their special feature is that lightweight tech. They managed to produce a headset that was only 275 grams – that’s 40% lighter than any other PewDiePie Razer headphones – yet that retains all the high tech of other models. These make the perfect all-rounder headset for the PC gamer on the go.
Some reviewers of this product say that the low price point is fantastic value, while others think the sound is a little less high quality than they would have expected.
We assume that the Kraken X is the most affordable of all Razer headphones that PewDiePie uses, and so you can expect a sacrifice here or there. They remain some of the best on the market, given their price.
Features of the Razer Kraken X USB PewDiePie Headphones
As well as being super-light, these headphones come with a ton of great special features.
- Sound: They come with the capability for 7.1 surround sound and positional audio. They have custom 40mm drivers, which help produce the all-around effect.
- Weight: They are super-light so you can wear them all day without hurting yourself and they are easily portable too.
- Mic: They have a bendable mic that has a noise-canceling tech for clearer vocals and comes with in-headset controls.
- Design: Reviewers love the green Razer logo, distinctive to all real gamers, that lights up to illuminate each ear cup while you are at play.
- Quality: These are a durable set of PewDiePie Razer headphones as well, with extra flexible tech to make sure you don’t do damage.
- Charge: Don’t forget they are USB charges and connect, so you never need to worry about recharging.
All these details make them some of the best gaming headsets on the market today.
- Lightweight, flexible, durable, with that bendable mic that cancels out background noise
- Surround Sound 7.1 and compatible with PC – but if you have a splitter jack, they are also compatible with Xbox
- With excellent volume and ambient noise reduction, you will struggle to find better
- The Mic won’t work unless you download the Razer software. The software is safe, but if you are struggling for drive space it can be annoying
- Sound clarity is less impressive than the previous model
3 Razer Kraken Kitty USB Gaming Headset – the Cat Edition
Image credit: Amazon
Everyone comes looking for the PewDiePie headphones cat edition.
First popularized in Japan, the kitty ear headphones have become big business, but when PewDiePie showed up with a pair, sales went through the roof.
They’re cute as heck, come in a variety of colors (but are best known for pink), and feature all of the great aspects that make Razer such a great choice in the gaming headset.
This set has an aluminum frame instead of the plastic one you would associate with cat headphones. They come with a 4.5 out of 5-star average on Amazon, a true testament to how much of a fan base they have.
The PewDiePie headphones, cat edition, has become an iconic symbol in the gaming world.
Features of the PewDiePie Headset Cat Edition
- Color: They are available in a range of colors, so you’re not chained to pink. You can have white, blue, black, silver, green.
- Lighting: They come with Chroma lighting in the ears so that the logo lights up, and also have a cool emoticons feature that allows greater interactivity if you install the Razer Streamer Companion App. Some users seem to have a problem with the legitimacy of running hardware with the help of an app, while others find it convenient.
- Sound: They have THX 7.1 Surround Sound capabilities with accurate spatial audio realism specifically designed to provide a more immersive in-game experience.
- User-Friendly: One of the features we love most is that they have infused the cushions with cooling gel, making a much more comfortable all-day play. The earcups have their audio controls, and they have that signature cardioid mic that bends and moves, but also comes with ambient noise reduction for crisper communications.
- Compatibility: They are PC compatible only, and the THX spatial audio feature only works if you have 64 bit Windows 10.
- By far the cutest on the market, the PewDiePie headphones cat edition that connects to BOTH Xbox and PS4 if you have the connector jack but is fully PC compatible
- Expanding headset that has audio controls built-in, simple to use for first-timers
- Comfy, functional, definitely worth the hype according to multiple reviewers
- The mic has been described as too short for those with larger heads.
- Volume control is on the wire-like mobile headphones, which can lead to awkward sound increases if you lean the wrong way. Your poor teammates!
Part 2: How Much is PewDiePie Headphones
PewDiePie uses a range of headphones that cater to different price points. The aim of this is so that everyone can complete their Razer set of gaming gear, whether they can afford to invest or not.
The Kraken X USB is the most affordable option, regularly coming in around the $70.00 mark. On the other end of the scale, the PewDiePie headphones Cat Edition is the most expensive and can go for anything up to $300.
Whether you want to spend a lot or spend a little, there is an option in Razer headphones available for you.
Part 3: Is PewDiePie Sponsored by Razer
Yes, PewDiePie and gaming manufacturers Razer have joined forces to make a sponsored partnership. PewDiePie made the mistake of producing some questionable videos back in 2017 that saw him with complaints of anti-Semitism on his hands.
After this, the YouTube star involved himself with a few different products and brands to make a successful comeback.
While this was going on, he was involved in a deal with Razer to launch a line of headphones. You will find the PewDiePie headsets outlined in this article to be some of the best of these.
Above are the PewDiePie headphones you need to know. Which headset do you like most? Leave a comment to let us know!